Lightness with maximum comfort. Liz Wood unites the best of naturalness and opulence. Elegant solid wood legs carry the soft upholstery. Drawn-in precisely to structure the spacious upholstery on seat and backrest. The fine seam patterns, the authenticity of the wood, the exceptional comfort – these are the hallmarks of lasting design.
- Frame Steel frame. Flexible back.
- Upholstery Layer of foam: 3 mm With draw-ins. Decorative seam: the colour of the stitching is tonal to the colour of the cover as standard. Optionally a contrast colour to the leather cover can be ordered. Please indicate when ordering stitching in contrast colour”.
- Cover Seat (H 48cm) and back tensioned, elasticated and dimensionally stable, high-tech fabric. The covers are removable. Cover and frame can be separated and recycled. Cover may develop slight folds due to the design as a result of stretching of the materials while using.
- Legs – oak white pigemented, oiled (.10wo) – oak fumed, oiled (.13wo) – oak burned, oiled (.14wo) – nutwood natural, oiled (.98wo)
- Armrests Closed armrest: upholstered. Height of armrests: 68 cm.
- Glides Fitted with synthetic glides for stone and carpet floors or felt glides for wooden floors
- Design: Claudio Bellini