Table sculpture. There are tables that simply do not need showcasing. Their uniqueness makes them necessarily eye-catching. And that is the case with Seito. This dining table is a dream of lightness with its balanced lines, angles and surface. Effective understatement: the table top made of white quartz positioned on a base made of elegant nut wood. It is a joy to gather around such an impressive table in the very best of company. À table
- Top Surface: quartz stone white 12 mm.
- Legs in solid wood
- oak white pigmented, oiled (.10wo)
- oak fumed, oiled (.13wo)
- oak burned, oiled (.14wo)
- nutwood natural, oiled (.98wo)
- Glides Synthetic glides for stone and carpet floors or felt glides for wooden floors.
- Design: Wolfgang Mezger