This chair by Claudio Bellini has been reduced to what is most beautiful. Swaying lines define the silhouette – charmingly emphasised by the coloured piping. An elastic textile – under the cover – spans its expanses for seat and back. The chair comes with solid armrests or without armrests. There is a new variant with a soft upholstery. The cover can be removed.
- Steel frame. Flexible back.
- Liz 1300, 1304: Tube diameter: 16 mm Layer of foam: 3 mm
- Liz 1306, 1308, 1302, 1314: Tube diameter: 18 mm Layer of foam: 9 mm
- Liz with soft upholstery 1307, 1309, 1311, 1313: Tube diameter: 18 mm Layer of foam: 3 mm with wadding cover. With draw-ins. Pintuck: please indicate the colour of the pintuck (black or white) when ordering. (Only for models without soft upholstery).
- Seat and back of tensioned, elasticated and dimensionally stable, high-tech fabric. The covers are removeable. Cover and frame can be separated and recycled
- Design: Claudio Bellini